Thursday, June 24, 2010

Changes.

So today, I decided that I'm not gonna settle for less. I went into work on SeeWhatEyeSee with certain things in mind and I will do any and everything to get this album to sound exactly the way I want even if it means pushing it back...

Which is exactly what I'm doing.

I apologize for being so indecisive as far as release dates go, but I think you'll thank me later, because the album definitely has a more autumn sound to it. It truly is a beautiful bittersweet album and it'll be worth the wait.

Rumble, Young Man, Rumble will be out soon and I'll have a track from it for y'all real soon. Don't expect an album that sounds like Dig Deep. That's not anything near what you're gonna get. And I mean that in the best way possible...

No comments:

Post a Comment